Smart Baccarat

There's no problem so big, that a natural nine can't solve.




Prada Watch


Published Wednesday, December 20, 2006 by baccarat_king

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Prada Watch
Originally uploaded by smartbaccarat.
So.. I thought I did really really well with picking the Birthday present for Ellen this year. This is just a hip, sexy watch, IMHO.

But, alas, Ellen doesn't "like it enough." --- (I have to admit, I don't really know what that means.)

So.... It will be returned to Neiman Marcus tomorrow --- and we will procure a new watch in Grand Cayman, early next week.

Ladies (and gents).... I would love your opinions !


7 Responses to “Prada Watch”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The Devil wears Prada, perhaps that's why she doesn't like it!

    Oh and, btw i just started out with Baccarat or Punto banco as they called overhere.

    I follow the first high card that comes around is also were i bet next.

  2. Blogger baccarat_guy 

    Excellent, good luck at Punto Banco -- I "assume" you follow the previous win (i.e. follow the bank or follow the player) -- this is a very good method; though, I personally often play follow the bank.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Baccarat King. I also heard saying to stick with the bank. But on the other had if you get a run of player wins........ But most of all i try to follow the patetrs that emerges.


    Greetings, have a nice christmas!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i mean " patterns ". By he way, i'am the same anonymous.

  5. Blogger baccarat_guy 

    I like follow the bank -- but, don't get me wrong; once it goes three in a row player --- I always jump on the player.. remember, the TREND IS YOUR FRIEND !!! always capitalize on the streaks. The reason I do follow the bank is to minimize my $$ exposure; I could just as easily just play follow the previous decision; but I prefer to slow the betting down a bit.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi there,


    Same anonymous again. Lett me introduce myself. My name is Mart. and live in The Netherlands.


    Just a question. Is Baccarat your way of living? I mean, do you only do Baccarat for an income or also other work besides Baccarat.

    Have a nice trip on The QM2!!


    Greetings, Mart.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy New year!!!

Post a Comment


Web This Blog



Instagram







Previous posts


Tie Bets







Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Friends Linkage

Archives

Powered by Blogger



Smart Baccarat is powered by Blogspot and prestidigitate.com.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.